Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Best Friends

SISTERS


It's funny, growing up you never would never think you would end up being best friends with the one person who wore your favorite shirt without asking, or used the last bit of hairspray,or told you your butt looks big (in your favorite jeans).

I don't know when it exactly happens but one day you realize (after some growing up) that the one person you just couldn't get along with growing up, is your your best friend. It's so nice to know that my sisters are always there if I need anything (meaning.. doing my laundry, bringing over dinner, a good laugh, a movie marathon, a magazine and Ben and Jerry's, a fashion critic, a new CD, a shopping friend, good advise, honesty...

I love my sisters so much and am so glad they are my best friends<3




Whitney and her husband have decided to move to Yuma so David can get right into a two year nursing program. I am so excited that David can get a start on his career, but I am not gunna lie...

I am NOT excited they had to move!


Whitney is one of my very best friends and I am so sad I won't be able just to drive ten min. to her house to watch "So You Think You Can Dance", or to make random crafts. I will miss all your homemade treats,and all your random photo shoots (:

I will especially miss spending time with your cute little Will<3


I hope these next two years go by quick!


"There's a special kind of freedom sisters enjoy.Freedom to share innermost thoughts, to ask a favor, to show their true feelings.The freedom to simply be themselves." Unknown


I LOVE you Whit!





















4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! SIsters really are the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'm already a pile of mush because I'm moving but your post made it even worse! Love you Kase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh KASEY!!!!! I am so glad I found your blog! I read all your posts. You look so pretty in your wedding pictures! I can't wait to keep up with you! I don't know if you know that we have a blog too. Vincent is in A Christmas Carol with me at the Hale theater here in Ut. There are a lot of fun video and pictures you might want to see:) Anyway, I am glad that things are going well for you and your family. Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete